[NEohioPAL]Acting Coach

Tommi Guard Maureen at TommiGuard.com
Tue Jun 21 09:29:46 PDT 2005

Hello Fred,

My name is Maureen Dempsey and I have recently moved back to Northeast Ohio
to raise my family after spending over 10 excellent years in the
entertainment industry in Hollywood.  I am an acting coach.  My specialty is
teaching actors how to act on camera.  I work with new actors with no
experience and seasoned actors who want to fine tune their skills or prepare
for an upcoming audition or job.  I love working with stage actors, teaching
them how to adjust their skills for the camera.

If anyone is planning to go to LA to audition, I can prepare them and guide
them.

Currently I am doing private and semi-private session at my Chardon home.  I
am only charging $35 per 50 minute session.  I do allow the buddy system
where actors can come in with a scene partner and split the cost of the
session between them.

I can be reached at 440-313-8326 or if you have questions you can email me
at fromstage2screen at yahoo.com.

Very Kindly,
Maureen Dempsey
SAG AEA AFTRA