[NEohioPAL]Segway in Cleveland

Parker Amsel neonataldeath at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 13:52:56 PDT 2005

--0-621615969-1119387176=:64727

Hi. I am Parker, a local musician/artist.  Regrettably, I've been unable to support my self in this fashion so recently I began working for Segway of Cleveland doing tours and sales.  I have gotten many good leads and discounts from this list in the past couple years so I'd like to thank all of you by offering 10% off a tour of Cleveland on a Segway with this e-mail.

Also, I urge film makers to contact me if they would like to use a Segway on film!

Parker
parker at gosegway.net

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-621615969-1119387176=:64727

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi. I am Parker, a local musician/artist.  Regrettably, I've been unable to support my self in this fashion so recently I began working for Segway of Cleveland doing tours and sales.  I have gotten many good leads and discounts from this list in the past couple years so I'd like to thank all of you by offering <STRONG>10% off a tour of Cleveland on a Segway with this e-mail.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, I urge film makers to contact me if they would like to use a Segway on film!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Parker</DIV>
--0-621615969-1119387176=:64727--