[NEohioPAL]*vanityCrash* | Thurs June 30 | The HiFi Club

Dennis Yurich dennis at vanityCrash.com
Wed Jun 22 19:55:20 PDT 2005

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
drums, the wild and unpredictable <b>Jason Giaco</b>. Returning to the
HiFi and having Jason back, has made us so wired that we can't stop
trying on our clothes and boas in front of the mirror in anticipation.
Come enjoy this fabulous night with us!<br>
To top things off we will be sharing the night with our cohorts in
crime the <b>Gutter Vamps</b>. They'll bring their goth tinged glam to
the stage, bestowing the audience with sonic reflections of Kiss and
Alice Cooper. <br>
Also opening the night will the excellent rock trio, <b>Baby Shaker</b>,
who rocked our fans at our last Cleveland show with a Who meets REM
sound. Pulling off great guitar work and rhythm, Baby Shaker will have
you shaken.<br>
We have a limited number of <b>FREE TICKETS</b> for this show to give
away. Like in the past, email us at <b><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:dennis at vanityCrash.com">dennis at vanityCrash.com</a></b> with
how many tickets you want and your address to send them to. Email us
NOW so you can have your tickets in time for the show.<br>
<small>9:30pm - Baby Shaker<br>
10:30pm - Gutter Vamps<br>
11:30pm - vanityCrash<br>
Thursday, June 30<br>
HiFi Club - 11729 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, OH 44107 - (216) 521-8878 <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.vanityCrash.com">http://www.vanityCrash.com</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.theguttervamps.com/">http://www.theguttervamps.com/</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.hificlub.info/">http://www.hificlub.info/</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mySpace.com/vanityCrash">http://www.mySpace.com/vanityCrash</a><br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.sonicbids.com/vanityCrash">http://www.sonicbids.com/vanityCrash</a><br>
vanityCrash is Dan Folino, Dennis Yurich, Brian Hager, Tim Ratley &
Jason Giaco.<br>
P.O. Box 665<br>
Cleveland, Ohio 44107</small><br>