[NEohioPAL]Musicians Wanted for Klezmer Orchestra

norman tischler ntischler at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 08:49:12 PDT 2005

--0-1761488018-1119541752=:55209

The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra is looking for accordion and trumpet  players to do get-down Yiddish Music. We have a few gigs this summer and rehearse occasional Sunday afternoons from 1-3PM on Green Rd near Cedar.. For instance, we will be at the little park on Coventry Rd and Euclid Hgts Blvd in Cleveland Hgts on Thursday 6/30. Age in unimportant and you certainly don't have to be Jewish to play this stuff. E mail me at ntischler at yahoo.com or call me at 216 371 2462. Thanks......Norman Tischler; conductor;  Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra

Yahoo! Sports
--0-1761488018-1119541752=:55209

<DIV>
<DIV>The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra is looking for accordion and trumpet  players to do get-down Yiddish Music. We have a few gigs this summer and rehearse occasional Sunday afternoons from 1-3PM on Green Rd near Cedar.. For instance, we will be at the little park on Coventry Rd and Euclid Hgts Blvd in Cleveland Hgts on Thursday 6/30. Age in unimportant and you certainly don't have to be Jewish to play this stuff. E mail me at <A href="mailto:ntischler at yahoo.com">ntischler at yahoo.com</A> or call me at 216 371 2462. Thanks......Norman Tischler; conductor;  Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra</DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Sports<br>

--0-1761488018-1119541752=:55209--