[NEohioPAL]TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND

info at twistednightmareweekend.com info at twistednightmareweekend.com
Thu Jun 23 09:39:47 PDT 2005

Just a reminder:

Twisted Nightmare Weekend  August 5,6,7

Come out and meet the celebs plus watch independent films, listen to q&A panels,
and buy memorabilia.

***Every year we do independent film screenings throughout the weekend. We also
will have bands and vendors.***

This is an event about networking!  We have had several independent films that
have gotten distribution deals, actors geting contracted for film work, artists
getting comic book gigs, etc...

Dont be shy....PROMTOE YOURSELF!

www.twistednightmareweekend.com

***We also are looking for anyone that wants to promote themselves or even
interested in being a sponsor. Special rate discount tables for anyone off of
this email list!***

PRESALE tickets are also on sale, just email info at twistednightmareweekend.com