[NEohioPAL]OPEN CALL seeking Actors and 4 minute acts for TV Show

Your Name finearts at core.com
Fri Jun 24 07:21:38 PDT 2005

A.G. S. Productions is currently accepting resumes, headshots and
scheduling interviews for
host / co-host position for a TV show to air this fall. This is an
immediate need. Production
is under way.  This will be a contest of bands each week for a grand
prize of 25 thousand dollars.
The ½ hr. show will have a “Mad TV” format.

OPEN CALL Saturday, June 25th   12::00 pm till 8:00 pm
1001 Beltline Ave. Second Floor  Suite 200  Cleveland, OH 44109

Must be available Sundays, and also 4-6 hours a week. Must be 18 +

Looking for average to tall female that is energetic, creative,
friendly. Prefer size 6 or smaller.
On air experience & writing capabilities a huge bonus.

Looking for writers and comedians and other acts for 4 minute sketches
between band performances.

Bands please send CD and photo to Adam Gordon at address above.

      Any Questions Call Eric Skarl Casting  (216) 409-2878

Directions:

>From Down Town Cleveland:  Take I 90 West. Use W. 14th Street Exit. Go
Straight for about 1 ½ miles
Road will curve to right then left. Stay in the left lane. Take Jennings
Freeway (I 176) .
Use first exit Jennings road. Pass blinking yellow light and immediately
turn left on Beltline Ave.
Cross railroad tracks. Building is straight back at the end on the right.

>From East Side:  Take 480 West. Take I 176 North. (note first exit after
I 77). Use W. 14th exit.
Follow signs to Take I 71  Use the left lane. This will put you on I 176
south Not I 71.
Use first exit Jennings road. Pass blinking yellow light at bottom of
ramp and immediately
turn left on Beltline Ave. Cross railroad tracks. Building is straight
back at the end on the right.

>From West Side:  Take I 71 North. Use W. 14th Street Exit. Turn Right .
Use the left lane.
This will put you on I 176 south Not I 71. Use first exit Jennings road.
Pass blinking yellow light at bottom of ramp and immediately turn left
on Beltline Ave.
Cross railroad tracks. Building is straight back at the end on the right.

>From South Side: Take I 77 North. Take 480 West. Take I 176 North. Use
W. 14th exit.
Follow signs to Take I 71  Use the left lane. This will put you on I 176
south Not I 71.
Use first exit Jennings road. Pass blinking yellow light at bottom of
ramp and immediately
turn left on Beltline Ave. Cross railroad tracks. Building is straight
back at the end on the right.

>From Lakewood: Take I 90 East. Take  I 176 (Jennings Freeway) south. Use
first exit Jennings road.