[NEohioPAL]Abuse of posting rules on NeOhioPAL? & thanks to Fred...TANTRA, too!

Chloë Hopson chloe at passportproject.org
Sat Jun 25 08:03:46 PDT 2005

Peace all;

Fred, thanks for putting together Neopal. So many people have come to
Passport Project through this list and I have been hipped to some great
stuff that has enriched my life. Neopal really brings the community
together.

I know I have accidently sent graphics to Neohiopal and will continue to
remind myself to skip that one address when sending out our newsletter.
Please accept my apologies for any issues this may have caused. I can
see how those using dial-up would be greatly slowed down by pretty
pictures.=20

This brings me to a question that has been on my mind...Do graphics (not
attachments) really hold viruses?--I have been wondering about this
because several friends who are really into computers tell me that it's
not true, but I saw somewhere in Neopal that they do...=20

Peace to all.

And, we have a tantra workshop with Shakthi tonight from 5-8PM...only
$35. :-)www.passportproject.org.

Namaste.

Chlo=EB  Hopson
Passport Project, Director
chloe at passportproject.org <mailto:chloe at passportproject.org>=20
ph:: 216.721.1055
http://passportproject.org
=20
Passport Project's mission is to provide exciting educational
experiences that build community through the arts, encourage respect for
diversity and rejection of racism and negative bias, and a passion for
learning and the global community.
=20
Passport Project does multicultural programs and residencies at schools,
at its Global Community Arts Center, and for the community to further
this mission. Passport Project does diversity training in the corporate
setting.
=20
Passport Project is a 501 (c) 3, non-profit organization that has been
planting seeds of peace and acceptance since 1998.