[NEohioPAL]Ada Carolina Ortiz joins the cast of Out of Darkness

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 07:54:11 PDT 2005

In order to keep things moving along, a few changes have happened with
Prelude2Cinema's TV Series "Out of Darkness." We are still on track to
premiere this summer. Commercial teasers for the show will begin next
month. This week, we are doing re-shoots.

  The role of Angie will now be played by Ada Carolina Ortiz. There are
new photos from the re-shoot at our Yahoo group at
 http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/p2c-darkness/

  Check out the Photos section and the folder
"1a-NEW-ANGIE-Reshoot-at-Lucys"

  Prelude2Cinema also wishes to thank all our other actors with the show
(Joe Primes, George Fiderio, Mike Reddy and others. The complete list
is at the web site along with an invite to meet the cast at the Velvet
Dog at 6pm on July 28th. There will be free appetizers and a cash bar.
THE PARTY IS FREE, BUT YOU MUST R.S.V.P.

  We'd also like to thank our sponsor Lucy's Sweet Surrender, a
wonderful bakery at 12516 Buckeye Road in Cleveland for letting us take
it over for Yesterday's shoot. The Bakery is featured in the first and
second episodes. Prelude2Cinema is shooting a story arc with the first
four episodes and is in need of talent in front of and behind the
scenes. If you are interested in working on the show, contact
dark at prelude2cinema.com

 Massimo's da Milano, Parnell Communications Unlimited
 Studio 47 Productions, The Vivid Art Gallery, & The Velvet Dog
 Visit Web site for Sponsor Specials.