[NEohioPAL]Re: Changes to Casting Needs for TV Series

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 22:03:17 PDT 2005

As Prelude2Cinema moves closer to the premiere of its TV series, "Out
of Darkness,"  it is necessary to be tighter in the shooting schedule.
There has been a change to the order of the Series. The third script
has been shelved and a new script is being written that will be shot
next month. It is named "Eminent Domain." There had been a few shots
for episode three that I can still use in this script, but the focus of
the script will change.

SO, CASTING NEEDS HAVE CHANGED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ACTORS OF ALL TYPE FOR THE SERIES.

We have a Casting Group for the Series at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Casting.htm
Which will have more info when we need actors. Also people can post a
headshot and resume there.

Reshoots are going on with Episode One and Episode Two shoots are
continuing. The goal is to have everything shot by the time of the 2nd
Dark Party July 28th at 6pm at the Velvet Dog. It is Free, but you need
to R.S.V.P. at the TV Site.

GOOD SHOOT FOR EPISODE TWO
Thanks to all who helped out on the recent shoot for "Out of Darkness."
It was hot down by the Whiskey Island Marina, but we got the job done.
Our sponsors invites everyone to go check out the Marina. The City has
some plans to get rid of it. Which would be a terrible shame. It is a
great place and we appreciate them sponsoring the TV Series. IT'S OPEN
TO THE PUBLIC, SO CHECK IT OUT.
http://www.whiskeyislandmarina.com/about.html

Again, thanks to the Whiskey Island Marina and perhaps if enough people
go check it out, the City will let it stay the way it is.

http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
Visit the website for the TV Series
"Out of Darkness"
See our News Story from WOIO, Contest, Preview Clips, Blogs, Photos,
Store & More
Coming to TV Summer 2005