[NEohioPAL]Piano For Sale - good condiiton

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 06:33:25 PDT 2005

--0-197412407-1120052005=:88701

I have a 1930's Winter Studio Upright in Cleveland Hts. The larger the sounding board, the better the tone. I would highly recommend a studio upright over a spinet because it has a direct hammer blow action as oppposed to a spinet, which has indirect hammer blow.

I have been asking $1000 but am willing to take the best offer. The finish is mahogany and the piano has been regularly tuned for the 30 years it has been in our family. The piano is attractive and in good shape - has a bright tone. The only flaws are some nicks on the bottom and the keytops are chipped. If I was going to keep the piano, I would have a piano technician replace the keytops (which isn't terribly expensive).

If anyone is interested, call (216) 397-5831 and ask for Dale or Chris.

Shaina Klaar <shaina64 at adelphia.net> wrote:
I am looking for a used spinet, reasonbly priced.

Can you help me?

Shaina

--0-197412407-1120052005=:88701

<DIV>I have a 1930's Winter Studio Upright in Cleveland Hts. The larger the sounding board, the better the tone. I would highly recommend a studio upright over a spinet because it has a direct hammer blow action as oppposed to a spinet, which has indirect hammer blow. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have been asking $1000 but am willing to take the best offer. The finish is mahogany and the piano has been regularly tuned for the 30 years it has been in our family. The piano is attractive and in good shape - has a bright tone. The only flaws are some nicks on the bottom and the keytops are chipped. If I was going to keep the piano, I would have a piano technician replace the keytops (which isn't terribly expensive). </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If anyone is interested, call (216) 397-5831 and ask for Dale or Chris.<BR><BR><B><I>Shaina Klaar <shaina64 at adelphia.net></I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I am looking for a used spinet, reasonbly priced.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Can you help me?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Shaina</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
--0-197412407-1120052005=:88701--