[NEohioPAL]Autographed GREAT ESCAPE SCRIPT for sale

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 08:10:35 PDT 2005

I was going through some of my stuff and found a copy
of the film script for THE GREAT ESCAPE autographed by
McQueen, Attenboro, Bronson, Coburn, Garner and
Pleasence. The autographs have been authenticated and
I have the certificate. This is a pretty cool item
particularly for the TAO OF STEVE set.

This script was integral in winning over my
girlfriend...lol. I will accept best offer for this.
If interested email me at icatfishman at yahoo.com