[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares Show Date Change

Adrian Byerly abyerly24 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 15:38:09 PDT 2005

Yesterday, I sent an annoucement for the next series
of The Public Squares shows.

The August date is incorrect.  The Public Squares will
perform July 9th, July 23rd, and August 13th, not
August 9th.

If you missed, here's the annoucment again.

Sorry about the confusion.

          ****FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*****

The Public Squares present “Ow! You Hurt My MAN
Feelings!”

The Public Squares are proud to present its all new
hilarious comedy revue, “Ow! You Hurt My MAN
Feelings!”  for a three weekend run beginning
Saturday, July 9th and concluding on Saturday, August
13th. The show contains completely original sketches
and takes an energetic yet lighthearted look at issues
such as life, love, death and just plain silliness.

The Public Squares burst onto the local comedy scene
two years ago. Founded by the graduates of the former
Second City Cleveland’s writing program, “The Squares”
have set out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city
they love.

For more information, log on to
www.thepublicsquares.com.

              Performance Schedule
What: The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show
“Ow! You Hurt My MAN feelings!”
When: July 9th and 23rd & August 13th at 8PM
Where: The Croatian Tavern
   3244 Saint Clair Ave (at the corner of E 33rd St.
and Saint Clair Ave.)

For more information, contact:
contact at thepublicsquares.com

For Reservations call: The Croatian Tavern at
216-771-4727 or purchase tickets online at
www.thepublicsquares.com.  Tickets are $7.00 in
advance and $8.00 day of the show.