[NEohioPAL]Goodyear video shoot - update

bud_graske at goodyear.com bud_graske at goodyear.com
Thu Jun 30 08:39:58 PDT 2005

Many thanks to all of the neopal members who applied to be part of our shoot.
The depth and range of talent and experience offered has been very impressive.

Originally, casting was to be completed today. However, due to some changes in
the assignment, casting will not be completed until next week. All actors who submitted
materials are still being actively considered. Please be patient, and understand that
we will do everything possible to notify actors who have been cast as soon as possible.

If you do not get a call next week, we will keep your material on file as we mount both
major and minor shoots throughout the year.

Thank you again for your submissions.

Bud Graske
Mgr. Video Services