[NEohioPAL]Helene as the "Good Witch of the West...lake"

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Thu Jun 30 15:00:26 PDT 2005

--B_3202999227_512022

Hi NEOPALS,

    At Crocker Park in Westlake this weekend is a terrific (free) event
 called American Liberty Fest.
    On Saturday, July 2nd (about 8:00pm) there will be an outdoor screening
of the sing-along version of the WIZARD OF OZ. I will the evening's host-
(wait till you see the costume, oy!) and I'd love to see you there singing
your musical hearts out. Bring the kids, bring a blanket, grab a beer
  and have a great time.

For a complete schedule of events for Saturday, Sunday & Monday, go to:
 www.crockerpark.com    (click on American Liberty Fest)

Have a great weekend everyone!
Helene

Helene Weinberg
OUT TO LUNCH Events- the business of fun
(440) 892-5557
Www.outtolunchevents.com

--B_3202999227_512022

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Helene as the "Good Witch of the West...lake"</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11.0px'>Hi NE=
OPALS,<BR>
<BR>
    At <B>Crocker Park in Westlake</B> this weekend is =
a terrific <B>(free)</B> event<BR>
 called <B>American Liberty Fest.<BR>
</B>    On <B>Saturday, July 2nd</B> (about 8:00pm) there wi=
ll be an outdoor screening <BR>
of the <B>sing-along</B> version of the <B>WIZARD OF OZ.</B> I will the eve=
ning's host- <BR>
(wait till you see the costume, oy!) and I'd love to see you there singing =
<BR>
your musical hearts out. Bring the kids, bring a blanket, grab a beer<BR>
  and have a great time.<BR>
<BR>
For a complete schedule of events for Saturday, Sunday & Monday, go to:=
<BR>
 www.crockerpark.com    (click on American Liberty Fest=
)<BR>
<BR>
Have a great weekend everyone!<BR>
Helene<BR>
<BR>
Helene Weinberg<BR>
OUT TO LUNCH Events- the business of fun<BR>
(440) 892-5557<BR>
Www.outtolunchevents.com<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
</SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3202999227_512022--