[NEohioPAL]Misc. AV Equipment Free to Good Home(s)

JOHN GOERS jgoers at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 1 08:32:45 PDT 2005

We have recently cleaned out our AV Room at St. Edward
High School and we have a number of old 16mm
projectors, film editing equipment, VHS (maybe even
some Beta) recorders, film strip projectors, etc. etc.
 Some of this stuff is great for props!

If you think you might have a use for some of this
equipment, email me at jgoers at sehs.net and we will set
up a time for you to come take a look.

We are not selling this equipment. It is free to those
involved in the performing arts.

Thanks,

John Goers
Director of Physical Plant and Grounds
Technical Director of Edwardian Players
St. Edward High School

P.S.  We reserve the right to refuse equipment to
dealers or others not clear about the their use of
this equipment.