[NEohioPAL]Jekyll and Hyde NYC Accepting Submissions for AEA positions.

FosterDeux at aol.com FosterDeux at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 00:13:04 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1120461184

Hello All Current and Former Clevelanders! (ites?)

I am currently the Director of Entertainment for the Jekyll and  Hyde Club
and Pub in NYC.  I am sending out this audition notice to Fred's  list as I know
that there are many former Clevelanders in New York who still  subscribe to
this great resource, as well as those with family in the  city.

The Jekyll and Hyde Club is a theme restaurant that uses  animatronic
technology in a way done in no other theatre.  Using a  multitude of fully
interactive special effects, Actors create an environment of  fun for our guests using
Improv, Scripts, and by doing large shows   - a Frankenstein Creation is one,
where a huge platform comes down five  stories through a central atrium. There
is a complete background history written  for the club, and actors interact
with the guests to bring this  history to life both on the floor, as well as
through the  puppets.  The club has recently gone through a million  dollar
renovation, effectively doubling the number of puppets and shows, and  using
remarkable new technology.

Jekyll is an Equity House, and employs approximately 40 actors and  four
stage managers.  While not the highest paying Equity gig, (perhaps an
understatement), we provide a flexible, fun, creative environment, while still
maintaining a high  level of talent and performance.

Headshot/Resume submissions are now being accepted at the  club.  Only those
with strong improvisation backgrounds will be  considered.  Actors who are
currently Equity will be given special  consideration, although all are welcome
to submit.  If hired you will need  to join AEA.
Please, no calls.

Please mail or drop off materials to:

The Jekyll and Hyde Club
Attn:  David Robeano, Entertainment Director
1409 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY, 10019

Thank you, I love NYC but I miss Cleveland and all of the  wonderful,
talented people terribly!  I hope this finds you all  well!

"Take a deep breath of life and consider how it is  to be lived..."
- Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quixote)

_Davidrobeano.com_ (http://davidrobeano.com/)

-------------------------------1120461184

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #400080; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#400080 size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG>Hello All Current and Former Clevelanders! (ites?)</STRONG></DI=

<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>I am currently the Director of Entertainment for the Jekyll and=
=20
Hyde Club and Pub in NYC.  I am sending out this audition notice to Fre=
d's=20
list as I know that there are many former Clevelanders in New York who still=
=20
subscribe to this great resource, as well as those with family in the=20
city.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The Jekyll and Hyde Club is a theme restaurant that uses=20
animatronic technology in a way done in no other theatre.  Using a=20
multitude of fully interactive special effects, Actors create an environment=
 of=20
fun for our guests using Improv, Scripts, and by doing large shows =20
- a Frankenstein Creation is one, where a huge platform comes down five=
=20
stories through a central atrium. There is a complete background history wri=
tten=20
for the club, and actors </STRONG><STRONG>interact with the guests to bring=20=
this=20
history to life both </STRONG><STRONG>on the floor, as well as through the=20
puppets.  The club has rece</STRONG><STRONG>ntly gone through a million=
=20
dollar renovation, effectively doubling the number of puppets and shows, and=
=20
using remarkable new technology.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Jekyll is an Equity House, and employs approximately 40 actors=20=
and=20
four stage managers.  While not the highest paying Equity gig, (perhaps=
 an=20
understatement), we provide a flexible, fun, creative environment, while sti=
ll=20
maintaining a high  level of talent and performance.  =20
</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Headshot/Resume submissions are now being accepted at the=20
club.  Only those with strong improvisation backgrounds will be=20
considered.  Actors who are currently Equity will be given special=20
consideration, although all are welcome to submit.  If hired you will n=
eed=20
to join AEA.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Please, no calls.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Please mail or drop off materials to:</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>The Jekyll and Hyde Club</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Attn:  David Robeano, Entertainment Director</STRONG></DIV=

<DIV><STRONG>1409 Avenue of the Americas</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>New York, NY, 10019</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Thank you, I love NYC but I miss Cleveland and all of the=20
wonderful, talented people terribly!  I hope this finds you all=20
well!</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<P align=3Dcenter><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Monotype Corsiva" color=3D#400080 s=
ize=3D5=20
FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" PTSIZE=3D"18">"Take a deep breath of life and consider how=
 it is=20
to be lived..." <BR>- Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quixote)<BR><BR></FONT><FONT=20
lang=3D0 face=3DImpact color=3D#0000ff size=3D5 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=
=3D"18"><A=20
href=3D"http://davidrobeano.com/">Davidrobeano.com</A></FONT><FONT lang=3D0=20
face=3D"Monotype Corsiva" color=3D#8000ff size=3D5 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT"=20
PTSIZE=3D"18"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#0000a0 size=
=3D2=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"><BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DAria=
l=20
color=3D#400080 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10"><BR></P></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>