[NEohioPAL]Re: Need Slick Hollywood Type Actor for TV Series

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 09:56:57 PDT 2005

We need a person to play the Agent/Manager of a Hollywood actress for
epsiode 2. Shooting will be this Friday and will last only one day.
This is for exposure only, and will be in the second episode of our TV
Series "Out of Darkness." During July, we are finishing up Episode 2
and 3. The series will be premiering next month.

The actor should be in his mid 20s or early 30s and have the look of a
slick pretty boy Hollywood type. An actor who can speak some Spanish
is preferred. Contact Alex P. Michaels A.S.A.P. at
dark at prelude2cinema.com about this role only.

We will be looking for other roles later on, but need to fill this role
A.S.A.P.

Also other actors should jin our Yahoo casting Groups. We will need a
lot of talent for the series.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Casting.htm

Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."