[NEohioPAL]CSF Volunteer Meeting MUST READ

Justin Brenis jbrenis at bw.beachwood.k12.oh.us
Tue Jul 5 18:35:48 PDT 2005

ATTN All interested in CSF Volunteering:

Due to personal unforseen conflicts any and all meetings scheduled for
those interested in Volunteering this season for the Cleveland Shakespeare
Festival have been canceled due to personal conflicts on my part.

Below is the schedule of all shows this season, along with their location.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of the shows below, please
be at the appropriate location by 6:15pm. Upon arrival, contact either
myself, by phone at 216-469-9317 or in person, or Larry Nehring, to let us
know you are there.

If you have any questions, please contact me at the number above.

My sincere apologies,
Justin Brenis
CSF Volunteer Coordinator.

Tri-C West Campus:11000 W. Pleasant Valley Rd., in Parma, Ohio

July 7, 8, 9 and 10
July 14, 15, 16 and 17

Shaker Heights Colonnade:3450 Lee Road, Shaker Heights, Ohio

July 22, 24, 28 and 30
July 21, 23, 29 and 31

Willoughby Fine Arts:38660 Mentor Ave. Willoughby OH 44094
August 5 and 7
August 4 and 6

Tremont's Lincoln Park: Tremont, OH
August 11 and 13
August 12 and 14

*All shows start at 7:00pm, you MUST be there no later then 6:15pm