[NEohioPAL]DreamWeavers Stiltwalkers for Hire

Rachel Appelbaum rachkabob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 09:29:01 PDT 2005

--0-1208482585-1120667341=:10485

Stiltwalkers available for Summer Events!
Need to spice up your parade, party or picnic?  Call DreamWeavers Stiltwalkers for unique entertainment!  We've performed at festivals, benefits and private events all over the Cleveland area, including HarbourFest, Vintage Ohio, the Little Mountain Folk Festival, Great Lakes Mall, Eton Collection, Great Lakes Brewery, Oakwood Club,  and many more.
With a variety of costumes from medieval to bright and wacky, we'll get your summer crowds in the mood for fun!
Check us out at http://www.geocities.com/dreamweaver_stiltwalkers/index.html

Email us at Dreamweaver_Stiltwalkers at yahoo.com

or call (440) 256-1090!

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1208482585-1120667341=:10485

<DIV>
<DIV>Stiltwalkers available for Summer Events!</DIV>
<DIV>Need to spice up your parade, party or picnic?  Call DreamWeavers Stiltwalkers for unique entertainment!  We've performed at festivals, benefits and private events all over the Cleveland area, including HarbourFest, Vintage Ohio, the Little Mountain Folk Festival, Great Lakes Mall, Eton Collection, Great Lakes Brewery, Oakwood Club,  and many more.</DIV>
<DIV>With a variety of costumes from medieval to bright and wacky, we'll get your summer crowds in the mood for fun!</DIV>
<DIV>Check us out at <A href="http://www.geocities.com/dreamweaver_stiltwalkers/index.html" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://www.geocities.com/dreamweaver_stiltwalkers/index.html</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#003399></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>Email us at <A href="http://us.f524.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=Dreamweaver_Stiltwalkers@yahoo.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>Dreamweaver_Stiltwalkers at yahoo.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#003399></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>or call (440) 256-1090!</DIV>