[NEohioPAL]RED HEN PRODUCTIONS: Paid Prodution Positions Available for Sept-Oct Show

Rose A Leininger rleininger at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 20:13:06 PDT 2005

--0-1511910730-1120705986=:78455

Red Hen Productions will be putting up its Fall production "Forbidden" from September 29th through October 23rd.

The following paid productions positions are available:

PRODUCTION MANAGER - coordinate all areas of production, hold productions meetings, bring all areas of the technical side in on time per directors schedule, facilitate opening night reception

PR MANAGER -  we have the book and contacts - you are responsible to make all email, snail mail and phone contact, get print ad to papers, follow up with reviewers, get additional PR with local radio and newspaper features ( most of this is set in place and just needs lots of follow up)

COSTUME DESIGNER - WW2 costumes - director Karen Gygli at karengygli at yahoo.com could answer your specific questions on this - but would be great if you have access to one of the local theatres costume wardrobes.

If you are interested please email Artistic Director Rose Leininger at rleininger at sbcglobal.net

I will respond to all inquirys.  The production dates are September 29th through October 23rd, 2005 - Thursday, Friday, and Sunday at 7:30.

Please visit our website at www.feministtheatre.org for additional information about this show and Red Hen - Clevelands Feminist Theatre - IN OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY SEASON!!

Rose A. Leininger
Artistic Director
Red Hen Feminist Theatre
P O Box 91926
Cleveland, OH 44101
216-556-0910
http://www.feministtheatre.org/

Change YOUR world with Red Hen.

--0-1511910730-1120705986=:78455

<DIV>
<DIV>Red Hen Productions will be putting up its Fall production "Forbidden" from September 29th through October 23rd.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The following paid productions positions are available:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PRODUCTION MANAGER - coordinate all areas of production, hold productions meetings, bring all areas of the technical side in on time per directors schedule, facilitate opening night reception</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PR MANAGER -  we have the book and contacts - you are responsible to make all email, snail mail and phone contact, get print ad to papers, follow up with reviewers, get additional PR with local radio and newspaper features ( most of this is set in place and just needs lots of follow up)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>COSTUME DESIGNER - WW2 costumes - director Karen Gygli at <A href="mailto:karengygli at yahoo.com">karengygli at yahoo.com</A> could answer your specific questions on this - but would be great if you have access to one of the local theatres costume wardrobes.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested please email Artistic Director Rose Leininger at <A href="mailto:rleininger at sbcglobal.net">rleininger at sbcglobal.net</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I will respond to all inquirys.  The production dates are September 29th through October 23rd, 2005 - Thursday, Friday, and Sunday at 7:30. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please visit our website at <A href="http://www.feministtheatre.org">www.feministtheatre.org</A> for additional information about this show and Red Hen - Clevelands Feminist Theatre - IN OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY SEASON!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
<DIV>Rose A. Leininger<BR>Artistic Director<BR>Red Hen Feminist Theatre</DIV>
<DIV>P O Box 91926<BR>Cleveland, OH 44101<BR>216-556-0910<BR><A href="http://www.feministtheatre.org/">http://www.feministtheatre.org/</A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT size=2> <BR></FONT><FONT size=4><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 14px">Change YOUR world with Red Hen.</SPAN></FONT></FONT><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12px"><BR></SPAN></XBODY></DIV></TD></TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=fa192e52>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE id=d49d46c3> </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV>
--0-1511910730-1120705986=:78455--