[NEohioPAL]For Sale: Mobile Box Office

John Steven Bloom AWEGMagic at neo.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 15:10:22 PDT 2005

Need a cool looking booth to sell tickets for your event? I've got a
portable mobile Box Office for a single attendant which packs flat for
storage or shipping. I had a mic w/an amp & speaker to talk to the
patrons, curtains to make it look like the old ticket booths from the
20's trimmed in rope lights, a computer monitor mounted in the counter
w/ smoked plexiglass so it worked as both a counter top & a screen
protector & a locking door to keep you safe. When I used it, I equipped
the box office with a small CD sound system announcing showtimes,
shelving for ticketing stock, a computer & printer, phone, lighting,
small space heater, fans & more. Great for permanent or mobile gigs, or
even outdoor events for Halloween.  $1500 or best offer: ask for John