[NEohioPAL]Monday, August 15

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Mon Jul 11 07:00:15 PDT 2005

--0__=0ABBFAA8DFDB2B408f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAA8DFDB2B40

That's the date for the fourth annual AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland
musical benefit production!

This year, we're presenting "NUNSENSE II: THE SECOND COMING," featuring the
same cast as last year's successful "Nunsense, A-Men!" -- that's

                 Ian Atwood as Sister Mary (Amnesia) Paul
                       Colin Cook as Sister Mary Leo
              Gilgamesh "G.A." Taggett as Sister Mary Hubert
                Curtis L. Young as Sister Robert Anne, and

             Kevin Joseph Kelly as Reverend Mother Mary Regina

The sisters are directed by Father Curt Arnold, with musical direction by
Monsignor Chuck Eversole.   Monsignor Chuck will be joined in the pit by
Father Scot Sexton on drums and Rabbi Tim Keo on bass.  Where else could
you see something like this?

This one-night-only-in-Cleveland event is a chance for our theatre
community to support a great organization in its efforts to fight the
plague that has touched us all in one way or another.    Everyone involved
with the production is donating his or her time, talent, theatre and
equipment, so 100% of the ticket price goes to the AIDS Taskforce of
Greater Cleveland.    But we need YOUR help to make this benefit a success!

What can you do to help?

* Come to the show!  August 15 is the date, Cleveland Public Theatre is the
place, 8:00 is the time.  Tickets are available from the AIDS Taskforce at
216-357-2223 -- or get your tickets in person at Flower Child (11508
Clifton Boulevard, Cleveland), Body Language (11424 Lorain Avenue,
Cleveland) or Diverse Universe (12011 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood).

* Tell your friends, and invite them to come to the show with you!

* Help us spread the word!  If you work for a theatre that has a show
running in July - August, we can supply flyers for the show to insert in
your programs or display in the lobby.  Please call Jenniver Sparano at
216-689-7966 or e-mail to jenniver_sparano at keybank.com if you can help us.
The same goes for business owners -- if you would like to display flyers,
we'd love to give you some!  If you are a theatre writer/reviewer/reporter
for any local media outlets, please mention our event, or contact us to
arrange an interview or obtain photos.

* Find out more about the AIDS Taskforce (216-357-2223) and the work it
does.  If you're unable to make it to our production, there are plenty of
other opportunities to support the Taskforce and its efforts.

* Out of town in mid-August?  Come to Weathervane Community Playhouse on
September 19 or 20 -- we'll be presenting the show there to benefit the
Community AIDS Network.

Since we started these benefit productions in 2002, the arts community's
support has been terrific, so we're hoping that this summer will be our
most successful yet.   See you at CPT on August 15!  Thanks for your
support!

Nunsense II: The Second Coming is presented by arrangement with
Tams-Witmark Musical Library.  Book, Lyrics and Music by Dan Goggin.

****
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. =
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the inte=
nded recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distr=
ibuting or using any of this information. If you received this communicatio=
n in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material =
in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may co=
ntain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the=
 restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indire=
ctly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to pro=
vide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public S=
quare, Cleveland, OH 44114
****

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services =
from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails=
' in the SUBJECT line.
****

--0__=0ABBFAA8DFDB2B408f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAA8DFDB2B40

d musical benefit production!<br>
This year, we're presenting "NUNSENSE II: THE SECOND COMING," fea=
turing the same cast as last year's successful "Nunsense, A-Men!"=
 -- that's <br>
Colin Cook as Sister Mary Leo<br>
Gilgamesh "G.A." Taggett as Sister Mary Hubert<br>
Curtis L. Young as Sister Robert Anne, and <br>
Kevin Joseph Kelly as Reverend Mother Mary Regina<br>
The sisters are directed by Father Curt Arnold, with musical direction by M=
onsignor Chuck Eversole.   Monsignor Chuck will be joined in the pit by Fat=
her Scot Sexton on drums and Rabbi Tim Keo on bass.  Where else could you s=
ee something like this?<br>
This one-night-only-in-Cleveland event is a chance for our theatre communit=
y to support a great organization in its efforts to fight the plague that h=
as touched us all in one way or another.    Everyone involved with the prod=
uction is donating his or her time, talent, theatre and equipment, so 100% =
of the ticket price goes to the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.    But=
 we need YOUR help to make this benefit a success!<br>
What can you do to help?<br>
* Come to the show!  August 15 is the date, Cleveland Public Theatre is the=
 place, 8:00 is the time.  Tickets are available from the AIDS Taskforce at=
 216-357-2223 -- or get your tickets in person at Flower Child (11508 Clift=
on Boulevard, Cleveland), Body Language (11424 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland) or=
 Diverse Universe (12011 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood).  <br>
* Tell your friends, and invite them to come to the show with you!<br>
* Help us spread the word!  If you work for a theatre that has a show runni=
ng in July - August, we can supply flyers for the show to insert in your pr=
ograms or display in the lobby.  Please call Jenniver Sparano at 216-689-79=
66 or e-mail to jenniver_sparano at keybank.com if you can help us.  The same =
goes for business owners -- if you would like to display flyers, we'd love =
to give you some!  If you are a theatre writer/reviewer/reporter for any lo=
cal media outlets, please mention our event, or contact us to arrange an in=
terview or obtain photos.<br>
* Find out more about the AIDS Taskforce (216-357-2223) and the work it doe=
s.  If you're unable to make it to our production, there are plenty of othe=
r opportunities to support the Taskforce and its efforts.<br>
* Out of town in mid-August?  Come to Weathervane Community Playhouse on Se=
ptember 19 or 20 -- we'll be presenting the show there to benefit the Commu=
nity AIDS Network.<br>
Since we started these benefit productions in 2002, the arts community's su=
pport has been terrific, so we're hoping that this summer will be our most =
successful yet.   See you at CPT on August 15!  Thanks for your support!<br>
Nunsense II: The Second Coming is presented by arrangement with Tams-Witmar=
k Musical Library.  Book, Lyrics and Music by Dan Goggin.  <FONT SIZE=3D3><=

<BR>
****<BR>
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. =
It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the inte=
nded recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distr=
ibuting or using any of this information. If you received this communicatio=
n in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material =
in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may co=
ntain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the=
 restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indire=
ctly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to pro=
vide the services for which you are receiving the information. 127 Public S=
quare, Cleveland, OH 44114<BR>
****<BR>
</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services =
from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails=
' in the SUBJECT line.<BR>
****<BR>
</FONT>
--0__=0ABBFAA8DFDB2B408f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFAA8DFDB2B40--