[NEohioPAL]hiring Musician/Actors and Actor/Musicians

Brad Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 12 14:15:49 PDT 2005

--Apple-Mail-2--985654648

Hiring Musician/Actors and Actor/Musicians

Brad Wyner here, writing as Musical Director for Kalliope Stage in=20
Cleveland Heights.  For our fall production of Cabaret, we=92re looking=20=

to put together a Kit Kat band that will function as part of the cast. =20=

Musicians will play characters in the show, actors will sit in to play=20=

a song or two, all sorts of line-blurring.

I=92d like to hear from all levels of players, and all levels of actors. =
=20
My current plan is to develop the band around the personnel, rather=20
than trying to fill specific chairs.  Whether you are an actor who used=20=

to play in marching band, a musician who was in a couple of shows, or a=20=

pro at both, I=92d like to hear from you.  Bonus points for doublers.

Instruments that we can use:
All brass instruments
All woodwinds, particularly clarinet and tenor sax
Any orchestral strings
Upright Bass
Drum set
Acoustic Guitar
Banjo
Accordion

Rehearsals start August 15; show runs September 15 through October 15. =20=

Musicians will be involved from the beginning of the rehearsal process.=20=

  It will be a very large time commitment, and a rather risqu=E9=20
production.  These are paid, nonunion roles.

Please respond via e-mail to BWyner at adelphia.net.  Please be specific=20
about what instruments you play and own, and attach a resume if you=20
have one.  Incidentally, if you attended the season auditions monday=20
night, you might as well e-mail to remind me of what you play.

Thanks, folks.  Keep on rocking in the free world.

--Brad Wyner=

--Apple-Mail-2--985654648

Brad Wyner here, writing as Musical Director for Kalliope Stage in
Cleveland Heights.  For our fall production of
<italic>Cabaret</italic>, we=92re looking to put together a Kit Kat band
that will function as part of the cast.  Musicians will play
characters in the show, actors will sit in to play a song or two, all
sorts of line-blurring.

I=92d like to hear from all levels of players, and all levels of actors.=20=

My current plan is to develop the band around the personnel, rather
than trying to fill specific chairs.  Whether you are an actor who
used to play in marching band, a musician who was in a couple of
shows, or a pro at both, I=92d like to hear from you.  Bonus points for
doublers.

<bold>Instruments that we can use:</bold>

All brass instruments

All woodwinds, particularly clarinet and tenor sax

Any orchestral strings

Upright Bass

Drum set

Acoustic Guitar

Banjo

Accordion

Rehearsals start August 15; show runs September 15 through October 15.=20=

Musicians will be involved from the beginning of the rehearsal
process.  It will be a very large time commitment, and a rather risqu=E9
production.  These are paid, nonunion roles.

Please respond via e-mail to BWyner at adelphia.net.  Please be specific
about what instruments you play and own, and attach a resume if you
have one.  Incidentally, if you attended the season auditions monday
night, you might as well e-mail to remind me of what you play.

Thanks, folks.  Keep on rocking in the free world.

--Brad Wyner</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-2--985654648--