[NEohioPAL]Thief Relief 2005 - A Cabaret Dada Benefit

Michael Hagesfeld hagesfeld_1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:19:10 PDT 2005

Cabaret Dada wuz robbed, burgled, violated, deprived of our funds, however
you want to say it.  Not in some metaphorical way, but quite literally, a
couple jerks broke in to the theater, pried the door off our safe, and took
all of our money.  This was a considerable chunk of change for a non-profit
organization such as ourselves, as I'm sure many of you can relate.  And the
funny thing about landlords is, they want their rent, and the funny thing
about having all your money stolen is, you can't pay your rent.  This leaves
everyone in an unhappy position.

And so, we proudly present: THIEF RELIEF 2005!  A benefit for Cabaret Dada,
held August 5th and 6th, TR05 will feature the genius of sketch comedy
troupe Last Call Cleveland along with our own extraordinarily talented
Dadas.   All proceeds from Thief Relief will go to helping Dada recover.  So
come down to TR05 for two excellent evenings of comedy, food, and drink, all
for a good cause. We're also going to have silent auctions, so you can bring
home cool stuff and support live improv comedy in Cleveland.  Tickets are
$20 in advance, and $25 at the door, so make your reservations now online at
http://www.cabaretdada.com, via email at somedada at aol.com, or by phone at
216.696.HAHA (4242).

Additionally, if you would like to make a donation, either financial or
materials to be auctioned off, please contact us via email at
somedada at aol.com, or by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242).  We are a 401(c)
organization, and all donations are tax deductible.