[NEohioPAL]Still seeking musicians-Youngstown/Warren area

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 05:40:47 PDT 2005

--0-1458426756-1121344847=:41318

Hey Everyone,

I am still looking for a guitarist and drummer to start a band in the Youngstown/Warren, OH area. We are very serious about trying to get something started soon, so if you know of anyone interested, please pass this along. You can contact me by email: sep219 at yahoo.com or phone (330) 207-1093 for more specifics. (E-mail responses may be slower....my home computer is down at the moment.)
Thanks, and hope all are having a great summer!
~Shira