[NEohioPAL]Musical Theatre Fans try before you buy!

rufusjoshdavyfan at netzero.net rufusjoshdavyfan at netzero.net
Thu Jul 14 12:58:14 PDT 2005

I am one of those people that doesn't just invest in a CD of an entire show just because it looks good on the Tony awards. Or sometimes it takes a few "listens" before something grows on you. For those of you who share my non-commital reticence, I wanted to make you aware of Accuradio.

Accuradio is a free streaming service that you can access thru any computer with a speaker system. They have many genres of music including "BROADWAY". If you go to the Broadway selections and scroll down to "Now Playing" you will find the shows playing on Broadway currently (and most recently) including Little Women, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Spamalot, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and The Light in the Piazza.

The music is programmed in a radio-style format, but you can exclude up to 5 musicals from the list that you do not want in the rotation.

Happy listening. Enjoy!

-Sharron DeCosta