[NEohioPAL]Hope School of Performing Arts Needs Instructors

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 08:31:57 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1121614317

Hey everyone,

Great news, The Hope School of Performing Arts is in need of a film/stage
Actor Instructors.  I have been running the school for a year now and even
though the progress is slow it is still steady.

I have however always maintained that I am also a working actor as well as  a
teacher and well, I have been given a great opportunity to move to LA in
January.  I will be able to come back once a month to do workshops of what  I am
learning while in LA and to check on the school etc. however, I  need
instructors to carry on teaching the youth of our wonderful NE Ohio  area.

I am looking at a large facility in the south akron area for new studio
space and plan on being able to offer voice lessons at a reduced rate from a
professional vocal instructor and I am looking for someone who has some dance
experience to teach dance classes in the studio space as well.

The voice teacher owns her own business but will rent space from me in my
studio and will give discounted rates if you are a member of The Hope School of
Performing Arts.

I am looking for a dance instructor to do the same thing, run their own
business but lease space from my studio and give discounted rates to The Hope
School of Performing Arts Members.

For those of you who are not participating in classes at The Hope School I
will offer a Monthly membership rate that will enable you to participate in the
 added classes and workshops that will become a regular part of the school.

I am planning a full advertising campaign and therefore I am searching now
for these instructors who are interested in teaching.

The classes I need film instructors for are as follows:
Monday evenings from 6pm - 8pm (6-11 yr olds) Max 20/class
Tuesday evenings from 6pm - 8pm (12-16 yr. olds) Max 20/class

Terms will go as follows:
October/November - Classes
Off December
January/February - Classes
Off March
April/May - Final Project Film
Off for the Summer unless you feel you would like to continue summer  classes
which can be discussed.

Please contact me ASAP with pic and resume if you would like to be
considered for any of these positions.  These will be paid positions.

I am looking forward to hearing from you all soon.
Thank you and God bless
Michelle Dean
Founder/CEO
The Hope School of Performing Arts
Akron, Ohio 44319
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1121614317

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Great news, The Hope School of Performing Arts is in need of a film/sta=
ge=20
Actor Instructors.  I have been running the school for a year now and e=
ven=20
though the progress is slow it is still steady.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have however always maintained that I am also a working actor as well=
 as=20
a teacher and well, I have been given a great opportunity to move to LA in=20
January.  I will be able to come back once a month to do workshops of w=
hat=20
I am learning while in LA and to check on the school etc. however, I=20
need instructors to carry on teaching the youth of our wonderful NE Ohi=
o=20
area.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking at a large facility in the south akron area for new studio=
=20
space and plan on being able to offer voice lessons at a reduced rate from a=
=20
professional vocal instructor and I am looking for someone who has some danc=
e=20
experience to teach dance classes in the studio space as well.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The voice teacher owns her own business but will rent space from me in=20=
my=20
studio and will give discounted rates if you are a member of The Hope School=
 of=20
Performing Arts.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for a dance instructor to do the same thing, run their own=
=20
business but lease space from my studio and give discounted rates to The Hop=
e=20
School of Performing Arts Members.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>For those of you who are not participating in classes at The Hope Schoo=
l I=20
will offer a Monthly membership rate that will enable you to participate in=20=
the=20
added classes and workshops that will become a regular part of the school.&n=
bsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am planning a full advertising campaign and therefore I am searching=20=
now=20
for these instructors who are interested in teaching.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The classes I need film instructors for are as follows:</DIV>
<DIV>Monday evenings from 6pm - 8pm (6-11 yr olds) Max 20/class</DIV>
<DIV>Tuesday evenings from 6pm - 8pm (12-16 yr. olds) Max 20/class</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Terms will go as follows:</DIV>
<DIV>October/November - Classes</DIV>
<DIV>Off December</DIV>
<DIV>January/February - Classes</DIV>
<DIV>Off March</DIV>
<DIV>April/May - Final Project Film</DIV>
<DIV>Off for the Summer unless you feel you would like to continue summer=20
classes which can be discussed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please contact me ASAP with pic and resume if you would like to be=20
considered for any of these positions.  These will be paid positions.=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking forward to hearing from you all soon.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you and God bless</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>Founder/CEO</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Performing Arts</DIV>
<DIV>Akron, Ohio 44319</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>