[NEohioPAL]Spectacular FEMALE VOCALIST for working TOP40/cover band wanted!

Female Vocalist femalevocalist05 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:53:49 PDT 2005

--0-1981296443-1121446429=:46932

We are looking for a female vocalist with SPECTACULAR voice and GREAT stage presence.

We are a working Top 40/cover band in the Cleveland area and play out a lot, mostly corporate events. We are looking for someone with class and energy, dedicated and experienced in TOP 40/cover material.

You have to be professional and reliable. 25 or older, please. Only serious inquiries. Instrument a plus. Please contact to schedule audition.

--0-1981296443-1121446429=:46932

<DIV>
<FORM name=frmAddAddrs action=http://address.mail.yahoo.com/yab/us?v=YM&.rand=74000&A=m&simp=1 method=post>
<P>We are looking for a female vocalist with SPECTACULAR voice and GREAT stage presence.<BR></P>
<P>We are a working Top 40/cover band in the Cleveland area and play out a lot, mostly corporate events. We are looking for someone with class and energy, dedicated and experienced in TOP 40/cover material. </P>
<P>You have to be professional and reliable. 25 or older, please. Only serious inquiries. Instrument a plus. Please contact to schedule audition.</P></FORM></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-1981296443-1121446429=:46932--