[NEohioPAL]promo assistance requested

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 12:58:15 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1121889495

Dear Fellow NEOhioPAL Subscribers,
=20
As most of you undoubtedly know by now, Cabaret Dada was robbed a few =20
weekends ago. In an attempt to recoup our losses (and to cheer ourselves up)=
  We're=20
throwing a benefit party weekend on August 5th & 6th. --- But we need  your=20
help promoting it.
=20
If you have or know of a venue where promotional postcards could be placed,=20=
=20
please contact us and let us know when is the best time to drop them off  (a=
nd=20
with whom)--- Please help us spread the word about this benefit throughout =20
the art community. It's our supporting of each other that will help =20
Cleveland's Arts community continue to thrive.
=20
Thanks
Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater
_somedada at aol.com_ (mailto:somedada at aol.com)=20
(216) 696-4242
_www.CabaretDada.com_ (http://www.CabaretDada.com)=20
=20
=20
=20
   Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater (less than proudly)  presents
Thief Relief on August 5th and 6th: a benefit to aid Cleveland=E2=80=99s  on=
ly full=20
time improvisational theater. All proceeds from Thief Relief will  go toward=
=20
helping Dada recover from the break-in and subsequent loss they  suffered th=
e=20
weekend of July 1st.

Each night will  feature stand-up comedians, the outrageous sketch comedy of=
=20
Last Call  Cleveland and a veritable plethora of Dada=E2=80=99s own extraord=
inarily=20
talented  performers. Show time is 8:00 PM for each night and tickets are=20
$20 in  advance and $25 at the door. After the performances, join the cast=20
for=20
a  live music, food and fun at the theater. Additionally, there will be a =20
silent auction, featuring restaurant and theater gift certificates, a poster=
 =20
from the movie =E2=80=9CRay=E2=80=9D signed by the director and a private mu=
rder mystery for=20
=20
up to 100 guests.

Reservations and additional  information can be obtained online at=20
www.cabaretdada.com, via email at  somedada at aol.com, or by phone at=20
216.696.HAHA (4242).

Anyone interested in helping out in anyway can reach us via the above =20
methods. It would be a shame to see a ten year old theater have to close, =20
because of a random act of violence.
Cabaret Dada is non-profit  organization, so all donations are 100% tax=20
deductible. Thanks for you  support!

-------------------------------1121889495

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Dear Fellow NEOhioPAL Subscribers,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As most of you undoubtedly know by now, Cabaret Dada was robbed a few=20
weekends ago. In an attempt to recoup our losses (and to cheer ourselves up)=
=20
We're throwing a benefit party weekend on August 5th & 6th. --- But we n=
eed=20
your help promoting it.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have or know of a venue where promotional postcards could be pla=
ced,=20
please contact us and let us know when is the best time to drop them of=
f=20
(and with whom)--- Please help us spread the word about this benefit through=
out=20
the art community. It's our supporting of each other that will help=20
Cleveland's Arts community continue to thrive.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:somedada at aol.com">somedada at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>(216) 696-4242</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.CabaretDada.com">www.CabaretDada.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>   Cabaret Dada Improvisational Theater (less than proudly)=20
presents<BR>Thief Relief on August 5th and 6th: a benefit to aid Cleveland=
=E2=80=99s=20
only full <BR>time improvisational theater. All proceeds from Thief Relief w=
ill=20
go toward <BR>helping Dada recover from the break-in and subsequent loss the=
y=20
suffered the <BR>weekend of July 1st.<BR><BR>    Each night will=20
feature stand-up comedians, the outrageous sketch comedy of <BR>Last Call=20
Cleveland and a veritable plethora of Dada=E2=80=99s own extraordinarily <BR=
>talented=20
performers. Show time is 8:00 PM for each night and tickets are <BR>$20 in=20
advance and $25 at the door. After the performances, join the cast for <BR>a=
=20
live music, food and fun at the theater. Additionally, there will be a=20
<BR>silent auction, featuring restaurant and theater gift certificates, a po=
ster=20
<BR>from the movie =E2=80=9CRay=E2=80=9D signed by the director and a privat=
e murder mystery for=20
<BR>up to 100 guests.<BR><BR>    Reservations and additional=20
information can be obtained online at <BR>www.cabaretdada.com, via email at=20
somedada at aol.com, or by phone at <BR>216.696.HAHA (4242).<BR><BR>  &nbs=
p;=20
Anyone interested in helping out in anyway can reach us via the above=20
<BR>methods. It would be a shame to see a ten year old theater have to close=
,=20
<BR>because of a random act of violence.<BR>Cabaret Dada is non-profit=20
organization, so all donations are 100% tax <BR>deductible. Thanks for you=20
support!<BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>