[NEohioPAL]Great performer job opportunity clarification

WoodieAnd at aol.com WoodieAnd at aol.com
Thu Jul 21 06:56:09 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1121954169

Busy west side manufacturer has a great opportunity for a full time
Administrative Assistant to start mid August.  Flexibility / Preference for performers.
 Candidate must have solid computer skills including knowledge of QuickBooks
or equivalent, ability to multitask, organized and strong communication
skills.  Manufacturing knowledge preferred, at least 2 years office experience
required.  Send resumes to Multiple Products Company 15501 Chatfield Ave.
Cleveland, OH. 44111, fax to 216-941-7768, or email to Caise at multipleproducts.com by
August 1st, 2005.  No phone calls or drop offs please.

We manufacture component parts for industrial customers, there is no regular
contact with the general public.

The person who currently holds this position is a working actor so we are
sympathetic to having to run down to your agency for daytime auditions, going to
gigs, etc.  The current person is excellent at balancing her time to insure
that everything runs smoothly as these issues arise.  She will be training the
incoming person.  This can be a great day job for a working actor.
Hospitalization is included per our plan.

-------------------------------1121954169

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1505" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Busy west side manufacturer has a great opportunity for a full time Adm=
inistrative Assistant to start mid August.  Flexibility / Preference fo=
r performers.  Candidate must have solid computer skills including know=
ledge of <SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">QuickBooks</SPAN> or equivalent, a=
bility to multitask, organized and strong communication skills.  Manufa=
cturing knowledge preferred, at least 2 years office experience required.&nb=
sp; Send resumes to Multiple Products Company 15501 <SPAN class=3Dcorrection=
 id=3D"">Chatfield</SPAN> Ave. Cleveland, OH. 44111, fax to 216-941-7768, or=
 email to <A title=3Dmailto:Caise at multipleproducts.com href=3D"mailto:Caise@=
multipleproducts.com">Caise at multipleproducts.com</A> by August 1st, 2005.&nb=
sp; No phone calls or drop offs please.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We manufacture component parts for industrial customers, there is no re=
gular contact with the general public.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The person who currently holds this position is a working actor so we a=
re sympathetic to having to run down to your agency for daytime auditions, g=
oing to gigs, etc.  The current person is excellent at balancing her ti=
me to insure that everything runs smoothly as these issues arise.  She=20=
will be training the incoming person.  This can be a great day job for=20=
a working actor.  Hospitalization is included per our plan.</DIV></BODY=