[NEohioPAL] Ingénue Theatre to Cast D. Faustus

Graham, Suzie GrahaSu at ci.akron.oh.us
Thu Jul 21 12:59:02 PDT 2005

The Ing=E9nue Theatre Ensemble of the City of Akron will be holding an
information/casting meeting for our Fall production, The Tragical =
History of
D. Faustus - a modernization of Marlowe's Doctor Faustus. =20

We are seeking young adult performers, with or without stage =
experience, and
musicians between the ages of 13 and 17. =20

Performances will be November 4, 5, 11 & 12. =20

All potential cast members must attend the meeting accompanied by a =
parent.

The meeting will be held Monday, August 1 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the =
Lock 3
Park - O'Neil Commons in downtown Akron. =20

The park is located between the Civic Theatre and Canal Park Stadium.
Parking is available in the State Street Deck (free after 6 p.m.), or =
at any
meter on Main or State streets.

Questions call 330-375-2877

Suzie Graham