[NEohioPAL]2 Free Kittens

brandi at acidentertainment.net brandi at acidentertainment.net
Thu Jul 21 19:40:36 PDT 2005

is all black, and one is all gray.  The gray kitten is very
friendly and playful.  Follows me everywhere.  However, it
has a cut on its upper arm that I've been treating.</div>
time.  They are both in need of tender loving care in a good
home!  Shoot me an email if interested!  Thanks!
<BR><BR></div>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Brandi Lynn Borgia<BR>Director of
Operations<BR>Acid Entertainment & Third Eye Productions<BR><A
href="http://www.acidentertainment.net/">www.acidentertainment.net</A><BR><A
href="http://www.shop.acidentertainment.net/">www.shop.acidentertainment.net</A><BR><A
href="http://www.thirdeyedomains.com/">www.thirdeyedomains.com</A><BR>440-427-1597
or 440-840-2900</P>