[NEohioPAL]LOVABLE CAT NEEDS HOME

Kelly Yager kelly at 3chord.com
Fri Jul 22 07:00:09 PDT 2005

Hi,
We have a lovable 5 year old male cat that is in need of a good home.  He is
a lap cat, doesn't do much like most cats do and a big beautiful and
friendly boy.  We have a dog now, which has traumatized him.  The dog is too
much for his laid back style.  He needs a quiet home either alone or with
another cat. He is sweet and good with children.  I am asking a $50 adoption
fee (negotiable) so that there are no crazy cat killers that will be
interested by this e-mail.  If you are interested please contact Kelly at
kelly at 3chord.com.  Thank you!