[NEohioPAL]TV series looking for Extra Puppeteers - paid positions

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 16:50:10 PDT 2005

"NBTV" a live-action puppet comedy TV series is looking for Extra
Puppeteers (paid positions) to join our show.  We will begin production in September and will be filming every weekend to complete our 13 episode run for our first season.  We need Extra Puppeteers that have experience with mouth puppets and that can be available for all weekend shoots.

More information about the series, position details and compensation will be discussed during auditions, which we will be setting up soon.  In the meantime, please view our website for information about Natural Bridges at:  www.thenaturalbridges.com

If you are interested, please email us your resume and information about your abilities and talents, making sure to contain all information within your email as we presently do not accept any attachements.  Deadline to apply is August 15, 2005.

Thank you.

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
1-888-866-4877
www.thenaturalbridges.com
"NBTV, the TV series coming to a TV station soon."