[NEohioPAL]July Indie Club Mtg (yesterday)

Frank Mixson Frank at Time-LineProductions.com
Mon Jul 25 07:28:51 PDT 2005

--0-590459026-1122301731=:29939

Hi All,
I want to thank everyone that attended the July meeting of the Indie Club at Talkies yesterday. I want to especially thank our special guest John Rivero-Risto, who gave a great presentation about the history, use, and art of storyboarding.  Thank you John!
I want to also thank everyone who showed some of their work. That would include Kipp Poe Speicher, Joe Ostrica, Bill Johns, and Brendan Malloy.
For the people that asked to show their work, but couldn't, please let us know here, if you are interested in showing your clips at the August mtg.
Thanks again.
Frank Mixson
Time-Line Productions
www.Time-LineProductions.com

--0-590459026-1122301731=:29939

<DIV>Hi All,</DIV>
<DIV>I want to thank everyone that attended the July meeting of the Indie Club at Talkies yesterday. I want to especially thank our special guest John Rivero-Risto, who gave a great presentation about the history, use, and art of storyboarding.  Thank you John!</DIV>
<DIV>I want to also thank everyone who showed some of their work. That would include Kipp Poe Speicher, Joe Ostrica, Bill Johns, and Brendan Malloy.</DIV>
<DIV>For the people that asked to show their work, but couldn't, please let us know here, if you are interested in showing your clips at the August mtg. </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again.</DIV>
<DIV>Frank Mixson <BR>Time-Line Productions<BR><A href="http://www.Time-LineProductions.com">www.Time-LineProductions.com</A></DIV>
--0-590459026-1122301731=:29939--