[NEohioPAL]PICKWICK & FROLIC AUDITIONS - PAID POSITIONS

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 25 08:08:35 PDT 2005

Pickwick & Frolic.  CABARET ROCK is casting FEMALE
singers who move well to sing solos/harmonies.  These
are our semi-annual auditions for new members.

Auditions are 7:30pm on MONDAY, AUGUST 1.

New format for dinner shows to be called CABARET ROCK
FOLLIES.  The shows will feature one male singer and
four female singers.  The male singer has been cast.

New cast performs mid-November through mid-May on
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  Major holidays are
off.  New Year's Eve is mandatory.  Position pays
about $4,000.

Open auditions are MONDAY, August 1 at 7:30 pm at
Pickwick & Frolic in the Frolic Cabaret.  Pickwick &
Frolic is located between Euclid and Prospect on East
4th Street in downtown Cleveland across from the House
of Blues Restaurant.

Please bring a pop song with accompaniment track.  We
have tracks for Donna Summer's "Last Dance" and Gloria
Gaynor's "I Will Survive" if you do not have your own
track.

Contact rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net with questions or
call (216) 241-9963 .

Directed by Michael Rogaliner