[NEohioPAL]ARTIST FOR SALE !!Cheap!!

Everett Glenn everett_college_stuff at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 10:11:01 PDT 2005

--0-29676963-1122311461=:70678

Hello,

 Graduating from the Cleveland School of the Arts has given me a great deal of experience in the field of visual arts. I am currently attending Tri-C for academic purposes and need to make, gather, and save money for film school which has turned me from a wide eyed alumni into  an artist/ filmmaker in desperate need of work.

Im quiet and well spoken, and I dont eat much.

please contact me via Email:
Everett_college_stuff at yahoo.com

Plesepasstheugly at yahoo.com

        or by phone between 6:00pm and 12:00am

216 397 9791

---------------------------------
--0-29676963-1122311461=:70678

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> Graduating from the Cleveland School of the Arts has given me a great deal of experience in the field of visual arts. I am currently attending Tri-C for academic purposes and need to make, gather, and save money for film school which has turned me from a wide eyed alumni into  an artist/ filmmaker in desperate need of work.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Im quiet and well spoken, and I dont eat much.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>please contact me via Email:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:Everett_college_stuff at yahoo.com">Everett_college_stuff at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:Plesepasstheugly at yahoo.com">Plesepasstheugly at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>        or by phone between 6:00pm and 12:00am</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>216 397 9791</DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34442/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs">Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page </a>
--0-29676963-1122311461=:70678--