[NEohioPAL]Resource Section Coming - Want your Org. to be a part of it?

Artistschair2005 at aol.com Artistschair2005 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 21:20:44 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1122351644

Hello,
Artistschair.com will soon be expanding the directory to include a "Resource
Guide" section highlighting arts-related organizations throughout Northeast
Ohio  in the following fields: Advocacy, Auditions and  Employment, Dance,
Event Calendars and News,  Film, Music, Online Talent Directories, Talent
Agencies, Theatre and the Visual Arts.
Organizations will be listed in a consistent and complete manner and will
include a description of the institution, web site address, contact information,
 if a discount is being offered and more.
We are still in the process of contacting organizations to include in the
guide. If you are affiliated with one that would benefit from being listed,
please have them contact me directly at _jeon at artistschair.com_
(mailto:jeon at artistschair.com) . There is no  cost to be included. If contacted, I will be
happy to send them out a form to  complete.
The "Resource Guide" section will be accessible to both artistschair.com
members and the general public, and is scheduled to be up and running sometime
between late August and mid-September.
Cheers,
Jeon

Jeon Francis
Founder and President, _www.artistschair.com_ (http://www.artistschair.com/)

-------------------------------1122351644

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2668" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>Hello,=20
<P>Artistschair.com will soon be expanding the directory to include a "Resou=
rce=20
Guide" section highlighting arts-related organizations throughout Northeast=20=
Ohio=20
in the following fields: <B>Advocacy</B>, <B>Auditions </B>and=20
<B>Employment</B>, <B>Dance</B>, <B>Event Calendars</B> and<B> News</B>,=20
<B>Film</B>, <B>Music</B>, <B>Online Talent Directories</B>, <STRONG>Talent=20
Agencies, Theatre</STRONG> and the<STRONG> Visual Arts.</STRONG></P>
<P>Organizations will be listed in a consistent and complete manner and will=
=20
include a description of the institution, web site address, contact informat=
ion,=20
if a discount is being offered and more.</P>
<P>We are still in the process of contacting organizations to include in the=
=20
guide. If you are affiliated with one that would benefit from being listed,=20
please have them contact me directly at <B><A title=3Dmailto:jeon at artistscha=
ir.com=20
href=3D"mailto:jeon at artistschair.com">jeon at artistschair.com</A></B>. There i=
s no=20
cost to be included. If contacted, I will be happy to send them out a form t=
o=20
complete.</P>
<P>The "Resource Guide" section will be accessible to both artistschair.com=20
members and the general public, and is scheduled to be up and running someti=
me=20
between late August and mid-September.</P>
<P>Cheers,<BR>Jeon <BR><BR>Jeon Francis<BR>Founder and President, <A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.artistschair.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.artistschair.com/">www.artistschair.com</A></P></DIV></DI=