[NEohioPAL]actor / actress 45 years or older needed

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 21:27:45 PDT 2005

--0-321058705-1122352065=:74864

LaughaLot productions is looking for a male or female actor to play a real estate agent in one of the closing scenes of a feature lenght movie, Passing the Bar.

The scene will be shot in Columbus on July 28 (Thursday) between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Passing the Bar is a feature lenght comedy.  Nearly all scenes have been shot and the movie is near completion.

Due to budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit for this role.  But is should a fun scene and, as noted, should take less than half a day.

If interested, please contact me immediately for details.

Jim Leo
laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-321058705-1122352065=:74864

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>LaughaLot productions is looking for a male or female actor to play a real estate agent in one of the closing scenes of a feature lenght movie, Passing the Bar.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The scene will be shot in Columbus on July 28 (Thursday) between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Passing the Bar is a feature lenght comedy.  Nearly all scenes have been shot and the movie is near completion.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to budgetary reasons, I can only offer a movie credit for this role.  But is should a fun scene and, as noted, should take less than half a day.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>If interested, please contact me immediately for details.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>Jim Leo</DIV>
--0-321058705-1122352065=:74864--