[NEohioPAL]my amazing week 00

Arts Writer ArtsWriter at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 26 08:59:38 PDT 2005

Hello, all  --

Because of the arrangement of the moon and the planets (or something
similar, I think) this appears to be my week! And it isn't even my
birthday.

It began today with a review of two operettas I saw last week, said
review now posted at one of my favorite sites:
http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/2005/07/olo1.htm   Next week, an article
about a classical/jazz/whatever group--Kassaba--will be at another fave
site: http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Wednesday evening, I'm reviewing a chamber music concert for my local
classical radio station, WCLV-FM (104.9). The review will be recorded
Thursday and broadcast that evening at about 5:40 pm (EDT) and again on
Friday morning at about 9:45 am, and streamed at the same times through
http://www.wclv.com/skin/feature.php?sectionId=184

And as if that isn't enough, the first book of mine from a new, local
publisher will be available this week, and I'll have a book-signing on
Saturday at Loganberry Books on Larchmere Blvd, here in Cleveland.
WINDSONG is a trade-size paperback, in regular print ($15.) or
large-print ($22.). If you'd like more info about the book, please write
to me directly.

Cheers!

Kelly Ferjutz