[NEohioPAL]RSVP for a look at the Dark TV Series July 28th

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 21:32:28 PDT 2005

July 28th at 6pm at the Velvet Dog, join the Executive Producer, Cast
and crew of "Out of Darkness" for a Free Special Press Conference/ Wrap
Party for the first dramatic TV Series to be shot in Cleveland, OH. We
should have news on when and what network(s) the TV Series will be
seen. Actors can drop off a headshot and resume with our staff at the
Party if they are interested in being part of our talent database for
the series.

The TV Series was featured in a news story on WOIO. Prelude2Cinema
thanks Tiffany Burns and all the WOIO Action News team for the story.
We also thank all the others who have given us press. To thank you all,
our press conference will feature free appetizers, a cash bar and a
sneak peek at the first few episodes of the series.

Prelude2Cinema wishes to thank the Velvet Dog and all our other
sponsors who make this show possible. We also want to thank everyone
for their hard work on the TV Series.

ABOUT 70 PERSONS HAVE RSVPED ALREADY. It is important that we know how
many people to expect.

THE EVENT IS FREE, BUT YOU MUST RSVP AT
http://www.evite.com/alexmichaels@prelude2cinema.com/darkwrap2
or by e-mailing us at dark at prelude2cinema.com
or join our Yahoo group and post a message to RSVP

To go behind the scenes for the TV Show with photos, clips, and get
exact details on the Party, join our Yahoo group at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/p2c-darkness/