[NEohioPAL]Cello for sale

Heidi Jones thefivejones at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 19:34:26 PDT 2005

--0-1224629415-1122518066=:64198

I have a 1/2 size cello for sale.  It is in good condition and has a beautiful sound.  My daughter used it from 5th through 8th grade and sat 1st chair playing music with it!  Please call 440-248-2436 and ask for Heidi if you are interested.  It is much cheaper than renting and a better instrument.

Thanks.

--0-1224629415-1122518066=:64198

<DIV>I have a 1/2 size cello for sale.  It is in good condition and has a beautiful sound.  My daughter used it from 5th through 8th grade and sat 1st chair playing music with it!  Please call 440-248-2436 and ask for Heidi if you are interested.  It is much cheaper than renting and a better instrument.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
--0-1224629415-1122518066=:64198--