[NEohioPAL]New Guest of Honor added

twistedbabyrg at aol.com twistedbabyrg at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 06:30:04 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7618F990E9F77_C20_185E_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

Hello, We have had a replacement guest of honor for TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND.

***********LINDA BLAIR*************

We chose Linda because she is very kind to her fans and is willing to be at the show all three days for autographs. I had the pleasure of talking with her on the phone yesterday and she is very refreshing from some of the celebrities I have spoken with. She is a bundle of energy. Please come out and meet her, you wont be sorry!!!!!!  Another plus, her head doesnt actually spin around in real life..hehe.

Tickets are ons sale at www.twistednightmareweekend.com

Do not miss this or any of the other guests!

----------MailBlocks_8C7618F990E9F77_C20_185E_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hello, We have had a replacement guest of honor for TWISTED NIGHTMARE WEEKEND.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>***********LINDA BLAIR*************</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We chose Linda because she is very kind to her fans and is willing to be at the show all three days for autographs. I had the pleasure of talking with her on the phone yesterday and she is very refreshing from some of the celebrities I have spoken with. She is a bundle of energy. Please come out and meet her, you wont be sorry!!!!!!  Another plus, her head doesnt actually spin around in real life..hehe.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tickets are ons sale at <A href="http://www.twistednightmareweekend.com">www.twistednightmareweekend.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Do not miss this or any of the other guests!</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7618F990E9F77_C20_185E_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com--