[NEohioPAL]Composers still Needed!- Maureen Carey frodob at collegeclub.com

frodob at collegeclub.com frodob at collegeclub.com
Fri Jul 29 06:31:07 PDT 2005

------=_Part_16167_5336488.1122643867968

         To all of those who have responded so far, my sincere gratitude and thanks.  The script is really taking off and should be done soon.

         However, I still need a few more since some composers are still not sure as they have prior engagements, so if you have had any experience in composing and/or writing song lyrics, I would love to speak with you!

          Involvement would be voluntary, but if the musical is produced, you should receive a percentage of the royalties. For more information, you can reach me via Internet at frodob at collegeclub.com

------=_Part_16167_5336488.1122643867968--