[NEohioPAL]1998 VW Jetta for sale...CHEAP!

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 07:41:01 PDT 2005

--0-2065234679-1122734461=:24818

Hey All,

I have a very nice 1998 VW Jetta that must be sold. Why you ask? We've out grown it.
It a white 4 door with tint glass windows, moon roof, 6 CD changer, AUTOMATIC transmission, and 118,000 miles. It has no rust and never been involved in a reck. It however will need a new muffler ($100 or so) and a trip to the VW dealer to reset computer code ($65): check engine light recently came on. Had to replace the gas cap (NEW).

Even with the minor repairs, it's a STEAL at $2200. Well below market asking price or what any dealer would rob you for it. We'd even consider installment payments: 4 at the most until the balance is paid.

The Jetta is currently garage kept in our South Euclid home.

Thanx!
Jamey

--0-2065234679-1122734461=:24818

<DIV>Hey All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have a very nice 1998 VW Jetta that must be sold. Why you ask? We've out grown it.</DIV>
<DIV>It a white 4 door with tint glass windows, moon roof, 6 CD changer, AUTOMATIC transmission, and <U><STRONG>118,000</STRONG></U> miles. It has no rust and never been involved in a reck. It however will need a new muffler ($100 or so) and a trip to the VW dealer to reset computer code ($65): check engine light recently came on. Had to replace the gas cap (NEW). </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Even with the minor repairs, it's a STEAL at $2200. Well below market asking price or what any dealer would rob you for it. We'd even consider installment payments: 4 at the most until the balance is paid.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Jetta is currently garage kept in our South Euclid home.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanx!</DIV>
<DIV>Jamey </DIV>
--0-2065234679-1122734461=:24818--