[NEohioPAL]Bigfoot loves the Formicans

bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net bobgrayproductions at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 1 13:02:15 PDT 2005

If you haven't seen it yet, Clyde Simon has produced a fantastic play entitled " Tales of the Lost Formicans.  I went to see the show because one of the actors in Bigfoot (Wes Shofner) is in the play.  I was very impressed by not only Wes, but the entire cast and the show as a whole.  Clyde's use of mixed media is unique and remarkably tight.  His back stage crew has done a wonderful job.  I know this is the last weekend for the show and I am telling you that you have to see this play.  I haven't had that much fun in a theatre in 20 years.  Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Bob