[NEohioPAL]Thank you for your support!

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:14:59 PDT 2005

Greetings NEohioPAL members:

216 Films and the entire cast and crew of "GUYS" would like to thank
everybody that attended
our DVD release party on Sunday.

We had a great time, a very good turnout and the fundraiser was a success.
It was exciting to meet people who are passionate about acting, filmmaking
and the arts scene in NE Ohio.

Look for "GUYS" to hit the festival circuit soon. DVDs are still available
for purchase at our website: www.216films.com

An extra special thanks goes out to the staff and owners of Casey's, located
on 13601 Detroit Rd. in Lakewood. Check this place out. They've got some of
the best Happy Hour specials in town. Tell them 216 Films sent you!

Keep checking the website for updates. We'll have photos up from Sunday's
party in a few days.

Thanks for your continued support!

Joe Ostrica
216 Films