[NEohioPAL]Looking for place to premiere a movie for 200+ attendees...

Jennifer Overstreet mediawriter at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 10:26:22 PDT 2005

--0-736968602-1123003582=:15847

Hi Neohiopals,

I hope someone can help with this dilemma. Last summer, I produced my first movie--a short with over 200 people in the cast and crew. We did this with no budget (except credit cards for unforeseen expenses that kept popping up). Mostly, we relied on donations of time by talented actors and crew in the area and donations of food and equipment by area sponsors. We spent hundreds submitting it to the top US film festivals.

I'm planning a premiere now for all of the people who worked so hard on this. I'm looking for a place that seats over 200 and doesn't cost another arm and leg (only have one left of each). I don't want to charge the cast and crew to see something they worked on for free. I've had several offers from places that fit under 100, but haven't had any luck with larger ones.

Any suggestions?

I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Local filmmaker - Jennifer Overstreet

--0-736968602-1123003582=:15847

<DIV>Hi Neohiopals,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hope someone can help with this dilemma. Last summer, I produced my first movie--a short with over 200 people in the cast and crew. We did this with no budget (except credit cards for unforeseen expenses that kept popping up). Mostly, we relied on donations of time by talented actors and crew in the area and donations of food and equipment by area sponsors. We spent hundreds submitting it to the top US film festivals.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm planning a premiere now for all of the people who worked so hard on this. I'm looking for a place that seats over 200 and doesn't cost another arm and leg (only have one left of each). I don't want to charge the cast and crew to see something they worked on for free. I've had several offers from places that fit under 100, but haven't had any luck with larger ones.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any suggestions?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I really appreciate any help you can give me.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Local filmmaker - Jennifer Overstreet</DIV>
--0-736968602-1123003582=:15847--