[NEohioPAL]2 for 1 tix tonight for Susan Werner and Eleni Kelakos at Cain Park

Ksenia Roshchakovsky ksenia at clvhts.com
Tue Aug 2 13:26:32 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3205844792_374305_MIME_Part

2 tickets for the price of 1 TONIGHT
to an acoustic evening with singer/songwriters
ELENI KELAKOS & SUSAN WERNER
at Cain Park

Eleni Kelakos sings in a supple voice described by Music Reviews Quarterly
as having "an almost shocking clarity, unlike any singer since Joan Baez."
She writes "songs of poetic grace and moral clarity" (Santa Cruz Sentinel)
with an unforgettable narrative spin.  And she performs with punch and power
retained from her days as a professional actress (The Guthrie Theatre, La
Mama ETC, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, and "Beverly Hills 90210").
http://www.elenikelakos.com

National tours with Joan Armatrading and Richard Thompson built Susan Werner
an enthusiastic following across the U.S. and Canada, and a PBS special with
Peter, Paul & Mary highlighted her as one of the most promising young
artists of her generation.  Her latest CD is I Can't Be New, a collection of
originals in the style of the Great American Songbook.
http://www.susanwerner.com

"As if anybody from around here needs even one actual reason to spend a
small chunk of summertime in Cain Park, that slender slice of green space
and culture in the People's Republic of Cleveland Heights."  Tony Brown,
Plain Dealer [thanks Tony!]

All you have to do is print out this email and bring it with you tonight to
Cain Park.  Full price tickets are $19 and $17 for reserved seats, $15 for
lawn.  Show begins at 8pm in the Evans Amphitheater.  See you there!

--MS_Mac_OE_3205844792_374305_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>2 for 1 tix  tonight for Susan Werner and Eleni Kelakos at Cain=
 Park</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><H1>2 tickets for the price of 1 TONIGHT <BR>
</H1></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5">to an acoustic evening with singer/songwriters <=

</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><H2>ELENI KELAKOS & SUSAN WERNER<BR>
</H2></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5">at Cain Park<BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>Eleni Kelakos</B></FONT> sings in a supple =
voice described by <I>Music Reviews Quarterly</I> as having "an almost =
shocking clarity, unlike any singer since Joan Baez."  She writes =
"songs of poetic grace and moral clarity" (<I>Santa Cruz Sentinel<=
/I>) with an unforgettable narrative spin.  And she performs with punch=
 and power retained from her days as a professional actress (The Guthrie The=
atre, La Mama ETC, <I>Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey</I>, and "Beverly Hi=
lls 90210").  http://www.elenikelakos.com<BR>
<BR>
National tours with Joan Armatrading and Richard Thompson built <FONT COLOR=
=3D"#FF0000"><B>Susan Werner</B></FONT> an enthusiastic following across the U=
.S. and Canada, and a PBS special with Peter, Paul & Mary highlighted he=
r as one of the most promising young artists of her generation.  Her la=
test CD is <I>I Can't Be New</I>, a collection of originals in the style of =
the Great American Songbook.  http://www.susanwerner.com<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><I>"As if anybody from around her=
e needs even one actual reason to spend a small chunk of summertime in Cain =
Park, that slender slice of green space and culture in the People's Republic=
 of Cleveland Heights."</I></FONT></FONT><I> </I><FONT SIZE=3D"2"> Tony B=
rown, Plain Dealer [thanks Tony!]<BR>
<BR>
All you have to do is print out this email and bring it with you tonight to=
 Cain Park.  Full price tickets are $19 and $17 for reserved seats, $15=
 for lawn.  Show begins at 8pm in the Evans Amphitheater.  See you=
 there!</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3205844792_374305_MIME_Part--