[NEohioPAL]Lorain Public Library Seeking Props

kabbw at aol.com kabbw at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 07:46:49 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C766515018C3EA_B98_194A9_MBLK-M33.sysops.aol.com

Hi, all!

Lorain Public Library is getting ready for a Medieval Feaste, to celebrate the ending of the summer reading program. The Feaste is August 13. There are a few things we are hoping we could borrow. for

 We need trays large trays or platters preferably metal.  Wooden bowls yes the type that you use for salads.   We also need pitchers if metal good, the type that look like glass but are plastic are OK, or glass as long as it is not an heirloom.  We are also hoping to set up an end of the room were the kids could have their picture taken, so does anyone have a pair of chairs that we could use as thrones?

We also need candelabras, both table type and freestanding type.  Anything that could help with decor.  If you have questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks!!

Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand!!

----------MailBlocks_8C766515018C3EA_B98_194A9_MBLK-M33.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>Hi, all!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Lorain Public Library is getting ready for a Medieval Feaste, to celebrate the ending of the summer reading program. The Feaste is August 13. There are a few things we are hoping we could borrow. for <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>We need trays large trays or platters preferably metal. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>Wooden bowls yes the type that you use for salads. <SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We also need pitchers if metal good, the type that look like glass but are plastic are OK, or glass as long as it is not an heirloom.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>We are also hoping to set up an end of the room were the kids could have their picture taken, so does anyone have a pair of chairs that we could use as thrones?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"></SPAN>We also need candelabras, both table type and freestanding type.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Anything that could help with decor.  If you have questions please feel free to email me. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand!!</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C766515018C3EA_B98_194A9_MBLK-M33.sysops.aol.com--